4 Inputs to 4 Outputs Video Wall Processor, Seamless Presentation Matrix Switcher. Features 8 Video Wall Modes.
- HDMI Matrix Switching: 4 HDMI/Analog sources to 4 HDMI outputs, independent when in matrix mode
- Seamless Switching: Un-interrupted screen transitions during source selections
- Video Wall Processing: Transform consumer and professional displays into a
video wall with eight video wall modes
- Horizontal (4): 1x4 Rotated, 1x4, 1x3, and two sets of 1x2
- Vertical (3): 4x1, 3x1, and two sets of 2x1
- Bezel Control: Create a fluid screen transition by removing pixels from top, bottom, left, and right border independently
- EDID: Internal library with 5 default EDID configurations for each input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
- Full Buffer™ Technology: Full buffering of HDCP and EDID, for the fastest possible switching and viewing of any source/input to any display/output, regardless of multiple output viewing relation
- TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDBaseT/CAT5e/6 or HDMI connections and many layers of connectivity.
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
- Control: Front panel buttons, Serial IR, Optical IR, RS-232, and TCP-IP, including video wall mode select, matrix switching, EDID Control and discrete on and off via IR
- Control System Support: Compatible with Compass Control®, AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Leviton®, etc.
- Key Digital® App Ready: Can be controlled over TCP/IP via Key Digital® App
- Input (Each): 1 HDMI connector, Type A, 19 pin female; 1 HD analog video 15-pin female, 1 analog audio connector, 3.5mm stereo female
- Output (Each): 1 HDMI connector, Type A, 19 pin female; 1 digital coaxial audio on RCA connector, female, follows SPDIF format IEC 60958
- Power Supply: KD-PS12V3A, 12V/3A, 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, NEMA 1-15P Cord
- Rack Mount: 1U, full rack-width (rack ears included)
- Accessories: Rack Ears
- Product: 17.25” x 7.1” x 1.75; Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Packaging: 22.8” x 8.5” x 3.2”; Weight 8 lbs
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Enclosure: Black Metal
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.