Master Controller, (Wired/LAN, up to 8 Ports)
- iOS Backbone: First major control system built from the ground up using Apple’s iOS devices – iPad®, iPad® mini, iPhone®, and iPod touch®
- Total 8 Ports: 6 MCP35™ Multi-Function I/O Ports , 1 Relay/Contact
Closure Port, 1 ZigBee Wireless Port
- Multi-function 3.5mm Ports can be programmed to be one of the following functionality: IR in any direction, bi-directional RS-232, Voltage Level output, Voltage Sensor input, PCM Audio sensor input or Composite Video Sensor input
- USB Support: USB port for firmware upgrades and initial setup
- Built-in IR Learning: Front-facing IR window enables learning of IR codes from external IR remotes
- LAN: Direct wire to LAN via RJ45
- Relay Control: Control external equipment with one set of switchable contacts. Any multi-function 3.5mm port can be converted to Contact Closure using external Key Digital® KD-CCXR200 Converter
- Real Time Master Control: Allows user to store variables and events internally with/without iOS device
- Compass Navigator™: PC Editor allows fast and easy programming
- Device Configuration: Allows all functions and integration into Compass Project via IP and Compass Navigator™ software
- Complete Control: Audio, video, HVAC, lighting, shades, security, and more
- Control Distribution: Integrates with all Key Digital Control Routing HDMI Switchers to expand the control system and add control ports
- No need for PC or Mac in the system: All system performance is controlled by KD-MC1000 Master Controller and any iOS device
- Compass Alliance™ Partners: Pre-loaded code sets -
Reliable iOS Integration Features
- IP Connectivity Stabilizer: Stable and constant TCP/IP socket created by KD-MC1000 with IP target devices via Telnet or HTTP regardless or iOS devices status.
- Event Handler: Scheduled events & actions based on iOS time and calendar
- Schedule Mode: Schedule and execute timer events from iOS device and/or KD-MC1000
- Schedule Sensing Mode: Execute events triggered by voltage or video/audio sensing by KD-MC1000
Downloads & Links:
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Enclosure: Black Metal 1/2U
- Accessories: External 5V3A Power Supply, USB
Cable, (1) 3-Pin Terminal Block for
Relay, (6) 3.5mm to IR Emitter, (3) 3.5mm to RS-232 Data Cable, Rack Mount Ears
- Product Dimensions: 6.5” x 4” x 1.13”
- Shipping Dimensions: 8.8” x 6.2” x 3.9”
- Product Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.