KD-CX800 is very flexible, with four supported modes of use:
- Mode 1: Control gateway for Enterprise AV Over IP system
- Enables more third-party control options than other HD Over IP systems
- Accepts commands from third-party control systems or Compass Control®
- Supports generic RS-232, TCP/IP, and IR Key Digital matrix switching command strings
- Mode 2: Compass Control® Master Controller
- Supports communication to/from licensed iOS and Android devices
- Flexible port configuration (IR, RS-232, trigger, sensor) set in Compass Navigator™ program
- IR learner/sensor built-in
- Supports up to two real-time bi-directional RS-232 ports
- TCP/IP device control direct from iOS/Android controller – no ports used
- Mode 3: Third-Party Control via KeyCode Open API
- Cost-effective control expansion with advanced third-party control systems
- Adds reliable hardware interface to network-based control apps
- Enables IR, RS-232, and voltage device control
- Robust API allows for bi-directional communication
- Mode 4: Control Extension via IP
- Carry any supported combination of IR, RS-232, and voltage triggers over the network
- Extends control signals up to 400 ft. / 121 m. Greater distances possible with adapters.
- Supports systems with or without network switches
Compass Control® Training:
- All of our Authorized Compass Control® Resellers receive FREE Training.
- We have created an
Course designed to introduce our dealers to Compass Control® .
- Compass Control® C1 course completion is required for all
Authorized Compass Control® Resellers.