HDMI Extender, Booster & Buffer of EDID/HDCP/TMDS/3D with EDID Control & Built-in Audio De-Embedder of Coaxial, Digital Audio & Analog L/R
- Extension: 1080p HDMI signals up to 60 ft.
- Resolution Support: SD, HD, and VESA up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz)
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Ethernet Channel: 100 Mb/s Ethernet between two HDMI connecting devices
- Audio De-Embedder: Can de-embed audio from the HDMI input and send it to external digital or analog audio outputs, or to audio distribution system
- EDID: Internal library with 16 default EDID configurations for each input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
- Buffer System: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, EDID, HDCP
- Auto Adjustment: Of equalization, buffering and amplification
- Daisy-chaining: Up to 3 KD-HDDA1x1Pro units may be connected with a combined cable extension of up to 180 ft.
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
- I2C Communication: EDID and HDCP transparency from Display to Source
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies
Infocomm 2013- HDMI Extenders, Boosters & Buffers: KD-HDDA1x1Pro
- HiFi Residential HDMI Cables
- HiFi Commercial HDMI Cables
- HiFi PRO Commercial HDMI Cables
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Mounting Bracket: Included
- Accessories: Mounting Bracket, 5V 2A UL Certified Power Supply
- Product Dimensions: 4’’ x 2.5’’ x 1’’
- Shipping Carton Size: 8.6” x 5.8” x 2”
- Product Weight: 4 oz.
- Shipping Weight: 16 oz.
- Enclosure: Black Metal
Key Digital dealers are now able to purchase products online via www.KeyDigitalDirect.com portal.
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.