Power over HDBaseT/HDMI (Rx) Extender, 4K, HDCP2.2. To be used with KD-Pro6x6/8x8CC only.
- Power over HDBaseT: Features power extension from KD-Pro6x6/8x8CC to KD-XSWRx, does not require power supply
- HDBaseT via Single CAT5e/6 UTP/STP Extension: With fully automatic adjustment of feedback, equalization, and amplification depending on cabling length
- Signal Extension:
- Up to 150 ft. @ 4K 24/25/30(4:4:4)/60(4:2:0) using KD-CAT6STP1X cabling
- Up to 125 ft. @ 4K 24/25/30(4:4:4)/60(4:2:0) using third-party CAT5e/6 UTP/STP cabling
- Up to 250 ft. @ 1080p / 1920x1200 using KD-CAT6STP1X cabling
- Up to 230 ft. @ 1080p / 1920x1200 using third-party CAT5e/6 UTP/STP cabling
- 4K/Ultra HD Resolution: Support for 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30Hz at 4:4:4/8 Bit or 60Hz at 4:2:0/8 Bit
- HDMI® and HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI latest technology such as 4K/UHD 4:2:0/8bit at 60f/s
- EDID Control: Internal library features 15 default EDID configurations and native EDID data from Output/Display devices connected via Rx
- Hot Plug Detection Control: Enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected input devices
- Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication with source & display, EDID Control handshake, and Hot Plug control
- IR Sensor: Sensor powering via +5V on Rx unit’s IR In port collects line-of-sight IR from remote(s) without external IR connecting block
- Up/Down IR: Two channels of IR enable control to/from devices connected to Tx and Rx units
- RS-232: Bi-Directional control to/from Tx and Rx unit on 3.5mm connector
- 3D: Support for standard 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Deep Color Support: 12bit Deep Color video / 8bit color for 4K/UHD
- Lossless compressed digital audio: Support for Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- CEC Support: For inter-device control between main input and output HDMI channel
- I2C Communication: EDID and HDCP authentication to Display and Source
- Control System Support: Compatible with Compass Control®, AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Leviton® etc.
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.