Power over HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 (Tx + Rx Set) Extenders, support Ultra HD/4K, EDID Control, Hot Plug Control, Full Buffer System, IR Sensor, Up/Down IR & RS-232 (KD-CAT6STP1X is Highly Recommended)
- HDBaseT via Single CAT5e/6 UTP/STP Extension: With fully automatic adjustment of feedback, equalization, and amplification depending on cabling length
- Power Over HDBaseT: Features power extension from Tx to Rx with Power Over HDBaseT, Rx unit does not require power supply
- Signal Extension:
- 4K/Ultra HD Resolution: Support for 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30Hz at 4:4:4/8 Bit or 60Hz at 4:2:0/8 Bit
- EDID Control: Internal library features 15 default EDID configurations and native EDID data from Output/Display devices connected via Rx
- Hot Plug Detection Control: Enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected input and output devices
- Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake, Hot Plug control IR Sensor: Sensor powering via +5V on IR In ports collects line-of-sight IR from remote(s) without external IR connecting block Up/Down IR: Two channels of IR enable control to/from devices connected to Tx and Rx units
- RS-232: Bi-Directional control to/from Tx and Rx unit on DB9 connector Rotary Switch RS-232 Control Mode: Provides control of Tx unit 3D: Support for standard 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Deep Color Support: 12bit Deep Color video / 8bit color for 4K/UHD
- Lossless compressed digital audio: Support for Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDMI up to 4KUHD/60Fps and HDCP 1.0 to HDCP 1.4 technologies. For HDCP 2.2 sources use KD-HDFIX22 in conjunction with this product.
- CEC Support: For inter-device control between main input and output HDMI channel
- Daisy Chaining: Connection of Tx and Rx units allows almost unlimited extension of HDMI, RS-232, IR and Ethernet signals
- HDMI® and HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies
- I2C Communication: EDID and HDCP authentication to Display and Source
- Control System Support: Compatible with Compass Control®, AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Honeywell®, HAI®, Leviton® etc.
- Inputs Tx: HDMI, IR In, RS-232
- Outputs Tx: CAT5e/6 UTP/STP, IR Out
- Inputs Rx: CAT5e/6 UTP/STP, IR In
- Outputs Rx: HDMI, IR Out, RS-232
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product (Each): 6” x 4.1” x 1.2”, Weight: 0.8 lbs
- Shipping Carton: 15.4” x 8.7” x 3.6”, Weight: 4 lbs
- Power Supply Tx Only: (1) UL Certified 12V / 2A, 110-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Accessories: ( 2) Mounting Brackets, (3) Locking HDMI Cable Clips, (1) Grounding Wire, (1) IR Emitter, (1) IR Sensor
- IR Emitter: KD-IRE3501F1
- IR Receiver/Sensor: KD-IRSR001
Key Digital dealers are now able to purchase products online via www.KeyDigitalDirect.com portal.
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.