KD-VP8 Video Processor converts Composite/ S-Video/Component Inputs to Component/ HDMI/CAT5/CAT5E/CAT6/CAT7 Outputs
KD-VP8 converts (Compsite, S-Video, Component) standard definition NTSC 480i, 480p and PAL 576i, 576p analog video sources to (Component, HDMI & Cat5) video. KD-VP8's feature IAS™ Intelligent Auto Sense signal detection and switching, pushbutton control, status-monitoring LED's and RS-232 and IR remote control. KD-VP8 processor is expandable, individually addressable, product is engineered to meet rigorous Key Digital® design and test criteria to produce crystal-clear, pristine picture quality
- Time Base Corrector (TBC)
- Converts Composite, S-Video and Component video to Component, HDMI & Cat5 outputs
- HDMI or HDMI over CAT5 output selectable via a slide switch (KD-VP8 only).
- Accepts Analog, Composite, S-Video Component SD NTSC 480i, EDTV 480p, PAL 576i and EDTV 576p video formats
- Offers user controlled de-interlacing available on Component output only
- IAS™ Intelligent Auto Sense switches to active input
- Pushbutton control, and the corresponding status LEDs
- Easy-to-operate IR remote control
- Wired IR remote control port
- RS-232 control port, compatible with all control systems
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Built-in mounting flanges
- Unit Width: 10 inches
- Unit Height: 4.5 inches
- Unit Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Unit Depth: 1.5 inches
Key Digital dealers are now able to purchase products online via www.KeyDigitalDirect.com portal.
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.