Digital Video Processor, Switcher, Format/Standards Converter and Distribution Center capable of scaling HDMI, Component, VGA, Composite, and S-Video source to HDMI, Component, or VGA, as well as converts VGA Inputs to Component Outputs
Bulletproof HDMI® solutions from Key Digital®.
Once a legal (HDCP) source(s) and legal (HDCP) displays are connected to Key Digital’s HDMI product(s) and a key has been established, Key Digital will authenticate all the topology of the connected products without a problem between the source and the display.
- Converts VGA Inputs to Component Outputs (Connects PC Desktop or Laptop to HDTV monitor)
- Scales VGA/RGBHV resolutions to Component Video Resolutions
- Up-converts / down-converts SD, HD, XGA, SXGA, and WXGA resolutions of analog and digital video inputs from 480i to 1080i to a single digital HDMI/DVI or Component/RGBHV output with available resolutions from 480i to 1080p
- Supports most video formats to all standard HDTV outputs: SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SXGA, WXGA) resolutions up to 1080p
- Converts: NTSC to PAL; HD-PAL to HDMI HD-NTSC
- Simple to operate with clearly labeled silk-screened buttons on top panel
- Both Analog and HDMI Video outputs can be active simultaneously with VGA, Component, DVI, or non-HDCP HDMI source
- Frame rate conversion from 50Hz to 60Hz and from 60Hz to 50Hz
- Optical IR, Top panel push buttons, On-Screen Display, Discrete Remote Codes, and RS-232control.
- Supports major control systems such as AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, RTI®, Universal®
Key Digital Video Processors and Analog/Digital Video Baluns - CEDIA 2011
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: Half Rack (Rack Ears Included)
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Dimensions: L = 8.25? W = 4.25? H = 1.75?
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: L = 13.5? W = 7? H = 4.5?
- Product Weight: 2 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs
- Accessories: IR Remote Control, Qty 2- VGA (F) to RCA (F) Breakout Cable, UL Certified Power Supply
Important: Plasma displays may develop a visible burn-in image pattern when unchanged image is presented to monitor for a long period of time. Image raster has to be centered property for each input using scaler and/or monitor H and V position and size adjustments. Key Digital is not responsible for long unchanged image exposure or improper centering of the image that may result in Plasma display burn-in pattern.
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.