The KD-RGBDA8 is the logical choice for artifact-free distribution of your VGA (RGBHV) sources. The KD-RGBDA8 Distribution Amplifier can feed your VGA signals from any HDTV multimedia or computer source; to up to eight (8) or more VGA monitors
- Enables RGBHV signal distribution from any HDTV multimedia or computer source to VGA-based monitors
- Accepts all HDTV formats (like 480i, 480p, 720p, and 1080i/540p), plus all VESA formats (from 640x480 to 1600x1200)
- Accepts refresh rates from 50Hz to 80 Hz
- Crystal-clear video, with cable runs up to 300 feet long, thanks to Key Digital® LHBC™ and Multi-Layer Boards and Surface Mount Technology
- Simple "Plug and Play" operations requires no special configuration Technology
- Separate DB15 (VGA) connector provided for ease of "daisy-chaining' (cascading) multiple units
- Distributes 1 RGBHV/VGA source to 8 RGBHV/VGA outputs/displays
- Bandwidth of 350MHz supports all resolutions up to 1080p.
- Each channel/output can support cable runs up to 300ft.
- Can be “Daisy-Chained” to support additional outputs to more displays.
- Incorporates 3 Key Digital Exclusive Technologies
Unit Width: 10.875 inches
Unit Height: 1.875 inches
Unit Weight: 2.5 lbs
Unit Depth: 4.625 inches