8 to 8 HDBaseT/HDMI Matrix Switcher, 4K built-in Compass Control® Pro HDR, HDCP2.2. Includes 4 HDBaseT/HDMI Rx Extenders.
- Simultaneously Active: 8 HDBaseT (CAT5e/6 RJ45) and 8 HDMI outputs with fully automatic CAT5e/6 cable equalization. Supports up to 16 TVs (8 mirrored)
- Compass Control® Inside: Key Digital’s Compass Control® control system is built-in, negating the
need for an external master controller (supports up to 27 control ports)
- Enterprise Software License for Compass Control® (Sold Separately) required to activate iOS or Android Controllers
- Includes: 4 KD-XSWRx Receiver Extenders
- HDBaseT: Utilized on CAT5e/6 RJ45 outputs
- Signal Extension:
- Up to 250 feet @ 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p
- Up to 150 feet @ 4K/Ultra HD with KD-XSWRx extenders and approved Key Digital CAT5e/6 cabling. Compatible with third-party CAT5e/6 with lesser distance performance.
- Ultra HD/4K: 4096x2160/24 video resolution support for Ultra HD capable TVs and commercial applications such as Digital Movie Theaters, CAD, Post Production
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
- HDCP 2.2 and HDMI Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI latest technologies
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Audio Return Channel: Allows audio to be returned from a display to an HDMI output, for audio distribution (HDMI outputs only, using 3.5mm I/O port and 3.5mm to PCM cable)
- EDID: Internal library with 15 default EDID configurations for each input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
- Full Buffer™ Technology: Full buffering of HDCP and EDID, for the fastest possible switching and viewing of any source/input to any display/output, regardless of multiple output viewing relation
- TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDBaseT/CAT5e/6 or HDMI connections and many layers of connectivity.
- Voltage Trigger: I/O ports may be used as a voltage trigger in Compass Control® system
- Relay Support: 3.5mm I/O ports may be used as relays to support contact closure/ opening, when used with an external relay board
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
- Control Routing: Enables bi-directional IR/RS-232 control signal extension
- Control: Front panel push buttons and LEDs, TCP/IP, USB Port, Optical IR front/rear, Serial IR, RS-232 with full bi-directional operation
- Control System Support: Compatible with Compass Control®, AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Leviton®, etc.
- Key Digital® App Ready: Can be controlled over TCP/IP via Key Digital® App
- Power Supply: +6V/11.6A (70W)
- Rack Mount: 2U, Full Rack Width (rack ears included)
- Accessories: IR Remote Control, 12 HDMI Cable Clips, 6 ft. USB Data Cable
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product: 17.3” x 6.6” x 3.46”, Weight: 6.6 lbs.
- Packaging: 19.9” x 13.7” x 7.8”, Weight: 16.53 lbs.