|6 to 6 HDBaseT/HDMI Matrix Switcher, 4K
built-in Compass Control® Pro HDR, HDCP2.2.
Includes 3 HDBaseT/HDMI Rx Extenders.
- Simultaneously Active: 6 HDBaseT (CAT5e/6 RJ45) and 6 HDMI outputs with
fully automatic CAT5e/6 cable equalization. Supports up to 12 TVs (6 mirrored)
- Compass Control® Inside: Key Digital’s Compass Control® control system is built-in, negating the
need for an external master controller (supports up to 27 control ports)
- Enterprise Software License for Compass Control® (Sold Separately) required to activate iOS or Android Controllers
- Includes: 3 KD-XSWRx Receiver Extenders
- HDBaseT: Utilized on CAT5e/6 RJ45 outputs
- Signal Extension:
- Up to 250 feet @ 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p
- Up to 150 feet @ 4K/Ultra HD with KD-XSWRx extenders and approved
Key Digital CAT5e/6 cabling. Compatible with third-party CAT5e/6
with lesser distance performance.
- Ultra HD/4K: 4096x2160/24 video resolution support for Ultra HD capable TVs
and commercial applications such as Digital Movie Theaters, CAD, Post Production
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
- HDCP 2.2 and HDMI Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI latest technologies
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Audio Return Channel: Allows audio to be returned from a display to
an HDMI output, for audio distribution (HDMI outputs only, using 3.5mm I/O port
and 3.5mm to PCM cable)
- EDID: Internal library with 15 default EDID configurations for each input, in addition
to native EDID data for any Output/Display
- Full Buffer™ Technology: Full buffering of HDCP and EDID, for the fastest
possible switching and viewing of any source/input to any display/output,
regardless of multiple output viewing relation
- TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDBaseT/CAT5e/6 or HDMI connections
and many layers of connectivity.
- Voltage Trigger: I/O ports may be used as a voltage trigger in
Compass Control® system
- Relay Support: 3.5mm I/O ports may be used as relays to support contact closure/
opening, when used with an external relay board
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus,
Dolby® Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
- Control Routing: Enables bi-directional IR/RS-232 control signal extension
- Control: Front panel push buttons and LEDs, TCP/IP, USB Port, Optical IR front/rear,
Serial IR, RS-232 with full bi-directional operation
- Control System Support: Compatible with Compass Control®, AMX®, Control4®,
Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Leviton®, etc.
- Key Digital® App Ready: Can be controlled over TCP/IP via Key Digital® App
- Input (Each): 1 HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female
- Output (Each): 1 HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female; Single CAT5e/6 on RJ45
- DDC Communication: EDID and HDCP Bi-directional Transparency
from Display to Source
- Power: Main KD-PS6V11A - 6V/11.6A (70W); KD-XSWRx - 12V/6.6A (80W)
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: 2U, Full Rack Width (rack ears included)
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product: 17.3” x 6.6” x 3.46” Weight: 6.6 lb.
- Packaging: 18.9” x 10.7” x 8.6” Weight: 14.3 lb.