Video/Audio Matrix Switcher capable of switching up to 8 Component/RGBHV Video Sources/Inputs to 4 Zones/Outputs
- Switches 8 Component Video sources with Analog and Digital Audio to 4 independent Zones/Outputs
- Switches 8 RGBHV Video sources with Digital Audio to 4 independent Zones/Outputs
- Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz):
• SD & HD: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
• VESA / RGBHV: From 640x480p up to 1920x1200p
- Analog Audio Volume Control for each output in Component Mode
Key Digital® Superior Technology Inside:
- Built-in circuitry allows for cable (RG6) runs up to 300 ft. without signal degradation
- Serial IR, Optical IR, Front Panel, Discrete Remote Codes, & RS-232 control.
- Supports major control systems such as AMX®, Colorado vNet®, Control4®, Crestron®, HomeLogic™, lifeIware™, RTI®, Savant, Universal®, Xantech®
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: 2U (rack ears included)
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Dimensions: L = 17.25" W = 10" H = 3.5"
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: L = 23" W = 13" H = 6"
- Product Weight: 10.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 14 lbs
- Expansion SKUs Shipping Weights Chart