Video Matrix Switcher capable of switching up to 8 Component Video Sources/Inputs to 8 independent Zones/Outputs
- Switches 8 Component video sources to 8 Outputs, or 4 RGBHV video sources to 4 outputs
- Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz):
• SD & HD: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
• VESA / RGBHV: From 640x480p up to 1920x1200p
- Front LED’s indicate the selected source and input/output status
Key Digital® Superior Technology Inside:
- Built-in circuitry allows for cable (RG6) runs up to 300 ft. without signal degradation
- Capable of switching RGBHV signals by sharing 2 inputs and 2 output zones
- Serial IR, Optical IR, Front Panel, Discrete Remote Codes, & RS-232 control.
- Supports major control systems such as AMX®, Colorado vNet®, Control4®, Crestron®, HomeLogic™, lifeIware™, RTI®, Savant, Universal®, Xantech®
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Dimensions: L = 17.5" W = 7" H = 1.75"
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: L = 23.5" W = 11" H = 4.5"
- Accessories: IR Remote Control, UL Certified Power Supply
- Product Weight: 6 lb
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs
- Expansion SKUs Shipping Weights Chart