8 to 8 CAT5/6/7 (HDTV/RGBHV) Matrix Switcher
- Full switching of 5 independent matrixes: Video, Analog Audio, Digital Audio, Bi-Directional IR, and Bi-Directional RS-232 Control
- Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz):
- SD & HD: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- VESA / RGBHV: From 640x480p up to 1920x1200p
- 8 Outputs distribute Component/RGBHV Video, Analog Audio, Digital Audio, and Control Signals up to 1,000 ft. distances for Component HDTV and XGA/WXGA resolutions
- Inputs support analog and digital audio
- Ribbon Cable Expansion ports
- Separates audio from video
- Compatible with any Component or RGBHV Video source device, and any major video resolution up to UXGA
- Fully automatic CAT5 cable equalization when used with KD-VACRX or KD-VACWPRX Receiver Baluns
- Full Audio control includes volume, treble, bass, balance, and lip-sync
- Serial IR, Optical IR, Front Panel, Discrete Remote Codes, TCP/IP & RS-232 control. Supports major control systems such as AMX®, Colorado vNet®, Control4®, Crestron®, HomeLogic™, lifeIware™, RTI®, Savant, Universal®, Xantech®
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: 4U (rack ears included)
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Weight: 19 lb
- Shipping Weight: 28 lbs
- Product Dimensions: L = 17.25" W = 13.75" H = 7.5"
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: L = 22" W = 17" H = 12"
- Accessories: IR Remote Control, Power Supply
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.