8x8 Audio Matrix Switcher with built-in Audio DSP
- Multi-format Audio Multiplexing: DSP per output for independent matrix selection
- Analog to Analog Matrix with DSP
- Digital to Analog Matrix with DSP
- Digital to Digital Matrix
- Analog to Digital Matrix
- Audio DSP: Variable level settings for volume, muting, 3-band EQ, balance, and lip-sync delay per balanced output
- Audio Delay: Variable level set from 0ms to 170ms
- Audio Conversion: Analog to digital. Digital to analog
- Balanced or Unbalanced: Input audio type may be specified per input
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® and DTS surround up to 5.1ch pass-thru
- Long Cable Runs: Enabled by balanced audio connection, signals may be run up to 1,000 ft.
- Expansion Configurations: Custom configurations available for incrementally
expansion using multiple units
- Up to 8 sources/inputs with up to 64 zones/outputs
- Up to 16 sources/inputs with up to 64 zones/outputs
- Up to 24 sources/inputs with up to 32 zones/outputs
- Up to 32 sources/inputs with up to 32 zones/outputs
- Control Integration: TCP/IP, RS-232, and USB with full bi-directional operation, front panel push buttons and LEDs, front/rear optical IR, serial IR,
- Control System Support: Key Digital® App ready, Compass Control® Pro ready, KD-Wizard® ready. Fully controllable by all IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP supported control systems via open API: AMX®, Crestron®, Control4®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Leviton® etc.
- Key Digital® App Ready: Scan & detect population for pre-built GUI and TCP/IP control via Key Digital® App
- Input (each): Balanced/unbalanced line level audio on 6-pin terminal block. Accepts 2VRMS line audio input with a sampling rate of 48KHz
- Input (each): RCA female for digital audio following SPDIF format (IEC 60958). Supports sampling rate up to 192KHz
- Output (each): Balanced/unbalanced line level audio on 6-pin terminal block. Drives 2VRMS line audio input with a sampling rate of 48KHz
- Output (each): RCA female for digital audio following SPDIF format (IEC 60958). Supports sampling rate up to 192KHz
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: 1U, 1 Rack Width (rack ears included)
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Dimensions: 17.5” x 7” x 1.75”
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: 23.5” x 11” x 4.5”
- Product Weight: 6 lb
- Shipping Weight: 9 lb.
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.