Enterprise AV over IP solutions create an expandable HDMI over IP system that can be scaled infinitely to fit any installation.
- Connectivity: Can be connected through a network IP switch or point-to-point
- H.264 Compression: Ideal standard for large video distribution applications
- Low-bandwidth System: Supports managed 100BaseT or Gigabit network switches
- Custom System: Add Tx and Rx extenders to an existing system to expand HDMI over IP up to 1024 Tx units and unlimited amount of Rx units
- HDMI Pass-through: Tx unit support HDMI Pass-through to receive video or extract audio on the transmit side
- Alternative Extension Methods: Enabled by low-bandwidth data streaming technology
- Wifi Extender: Up to 100 ft.
- IP over Coaxial: Up to 1000 ft.
- Resolution Support: Supports up to 1080p@60 (2.25Gbps) and compatible with DVI1.0/HDMI/HDCP1.x
- Audio Format: Supports 2ch PCM at 44.1/48kHz
- Data Stream Bandwidth: < 15Mbps.
- Signal Extension: Up to 400 ft. @ 1080p@60 (2.25Gbps) using CAT5e/6 UTP/ STP cable
- Web Control Interface: Reduces installation time and provides basic video setup.
- Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
- EDID: EDID libraries readily available to provide the best setup per source
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
- TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDMI runs using Key Digital® HDMI cables
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies
- Control: : Key Digital app ready. Compass Control ready. Fully controllable by RS-232 supported control systems via open API.
- Source/Display Control: Integrate with KD-CX800 to add 3 IR, RS-232 or Trigger ports
- Key Digital® App Ready: Can be controlled over TCP/IP via Key Digital® App
- Control App Stabilization: One KD-CX800 or KD-MC1000 recommended to act as a gateway and increase reliability from KD-App control
Enterprise AV - Over IP system is easily configured via PC software (KD-IP120 Tool):
Choose the perfect interface for your client to control their Enterprise AV - Over IP system:
- Compass Control® Module Ready: The native choice for applications requiring a professional control system
- Open API: Fully controllable by all RS-232 supported control systems via Key Digital MC gateway
- Key Digital iOS App: Featuring full switching control, preset builder, and more
- Tx Input: 1 HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female
- Tx Output: 1 HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female; 1 CAT5e/6 on RJ45
- Rx Input: 1 CAT5e/6 on RJ45
- Tx Output: 1 HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female
- Power: KD-PS5V2ASC, 5V/2A, 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, Interchangeable head, screw-in connector
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE » Enclosure: Black Metal
- Rack Mount: 2U with KD-RK120PLT bracket (sold separately)
- Product (Each): 4.74” x 3.11” x 1.16”, Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Packaging: 6.2” x 4.2” x 3.7”; Weight 2 lbs
Key Digital dealers are now able to purchase products online via www.KeyDigitalDirect.com portal.