Enterprise AV - Over IP Solutions
Enterprise AV over IP solutions create an expandable HDMI over IP system that can be scaled infinitely to fit any installation.
- Key Digital® App Ready: Can be controlled over TCP/IP via Key Digital® App
- Connectivity: Can be connected through a network IP switch or point-to-point
- H.264 Compression: Ideal standard for large video distribution applications
- Low-bandwidth System: Supports managed 100BaseT or Gigabit network switches
- Custom System: Add Tx and Rx extenders to an existing system to expand HDMI over IP up to 1024 Tx units and unlimited amount of Rx units
- Power Over Ethernet: Carry power to Tx and Rx units with a Power Over Ethernet
enabled Smart Managed Switch
- HDMI Pass-through: Tx unit support HDMI Pass-through to receive video or
extract audio on the transmit side
- Alternative Extension Methods: Enabled by low-bandwidth data streaming technology
- Wifi Extender: Up to 100 ft.
- IP over Coaxial: Up to 1000 ft.
- Resolution Support: Supports up to 1080p@60 (2.25Gbps) and compatible
- Audio Format: Supports 2ch PCM at 44.1/48kHz
- Data Stream Bandwidth: < 15Mbps.
- Signal Extension: Up to 400 ft. @ 1080p@60 (2.25Gbps) using CAT5e/6 UTP/
- Web Control Interface: Reduces installation time and provides basic video setup.
- Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP
authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
- EDID: EDID libraries readily available to provide the best setup per source
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
- TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDMI runs using Key Digital® HDMI cables
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies
- Control: Key Digital app ready. Compass Control ready. Fully controllable by RS-232 supported control systems via open API.
Enterprise AV - Over IP system is easily configured via PC software (KD-IP120 Tool):
Choose the perfect interface for your client to control their Enterprise AV - Over IP system:
- Compass Control® Module Ready: The native choice for applications requiring a professional control system
- Open API: Fully controllable by all RS-232 supported control systems via Key Digital MC gateway
- Key Digital iOS App: Featuring full switching control, preset builder, and more