Bulletproof HDMI® solutions from Key Digital®.
Once a legal (HDCP) source(s) and legal (HDCP) displays are connected to Key Digital’s HDMI product(s) and a key has been established, Key Digital will authenticate all the topology of the connected products without a problem between the source and the display.
HDMI Advanced Features:
- 3D - Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- 4K - 4096x2160/24 video resolution support for commercial applications such as Digital Movie Theaters, CAD, Post Production, Graphics and etc.
- Full switching of 4 independent matrixes: Video, Analog Audio, Digital Coaxial Audio, HDMI Audio
- Master Control function of Control system to Input Output connection for Bi-Direction IR, and Bi-Directional RS-232 Control
- Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz):
- SD & HD: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- VESA / RGBHV: From 640x480p up to 1920x1200p
- Supports lossless compressed digital audio:
- Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS™-HD Master Audio
- Internal EDID Library features 8 default EDID configurations, in addition to Native EDID data for any Output/Display
- Full Buffering of HDCP and EDID for seamless and fast switching
- TMDS re-clock for support of long HDMI/DVI or CAT6/STP connections and daisy chain configurations
- Full Buffer Technology
Full Buffer Technology:
- Uninterrupted switching and viewing of any source/input with any display/output is achieved through Key Digital fully buffered matrix technology regardless of multiple output viewing relation
- Transmits 1080p/60Hz resolution up to 140 ft. and 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p and 480i/p resolutions up to 270 ft. when used with KD-BBRX Receiver Baluns*
- Fully automatic CAT6/STP cable equalization
- Video, Audio, IR and RS-232 distribution via a single CAT6/STP cable
- 16 active outputs (8 HDMI/DVI and 8 CAT6/STP) enables flexible integration
- Full Audio control per output for volume, treble, bass, balance, and lip-sync die 2-ch stereo formats from analog or digital sources
- Serial IR, Optical IR, Front Panel & RS-232 control
- Supports major control systems such as AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, RTI®, Universal®
HDMI® and HDCP Licensing:
Key Digital® Superior Technology Inside
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: 3RU, Full Rack Width(rack ears included)
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Weight: 14 lb
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs
- Product Dimensions: L = 17.5" W = 9.25" H = 5.25"
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: L = 20" W = 12.4" H = 8"
- Accessories: IR Remote Control, UL Certified Power Supply - 12V / 8.33A, 16 HDMI Cable Clips, 6 ft. USB Data Cable
* Key Digital® HDMI® product specifications are given using only Key Digital HDMI cables. Using any other cables can alter or prevent your Key Digital HDMI product from meeting the given features and benefits of our advanced line of HDMI products. HDMI Products using CAT6/STP cabling should be properly terminated and of high grade in order to maintain the best performance possible.
Important: To ensure the maximum performance for HDMI signals, the CAT6 STP cable must be used for all configurations where the following products are installed: KD-HDMS8x8, KD-HDMS4x4, KD-BBTX and KD-BBRX. The CAT6 cable has to be terminated according to TIA/EIA-568-B standard. The shield of CAT6 must be soldered on both ends to the shield of RJ45 connector used. Key Digital cannot guarantee the performance of switchers and baluns, if cables other than that specified are used.