Bulletproof HDMI® solutions from Key Digital®.
Once a legal (HDCP) source(s) and legal (HDCP) displays are connected to Key Digital’s HDMI product(s) and a key has been established, Key Digital will authenticate all the topology of the connected products without a problem between the source and the display.
- 3D - Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- 4K - 4096x2160/24 video resolution support for commercial applications such as Digital Movie Theaters, CAD, Post Production, Graphics and etc.
- Full switching of 6 independent matrixes: Video, Analog Audio, Digital Audio, HDMI Audio, RS-232 Control and Bi-Directional IR
- Possible Input/Output configurations using interchangeable card slot architecture include: 1x7, 2x6, 3x5, 4x4, 5x3, 6x2 or 7x1
- Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz):
- SD & HD: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- VESA / RGBHV:From 640x480p up to 1920x1200p
- Full Support for HDMI Advanced Features with HDCP, 12-Bit Deep Color Video
- Supports lossless compressed digital audio:
- Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS™-HD Master Audio
- Internal EDID Library features 6 default EDID configurations, in addition to Native EDID data for any Output/Display
- Full Buffer Technology
- Uninterrupted switching and viewing of any source/input with any display/output is achieved through Key Digital fully buffered matrix technology regardless of multiple output viewing relation
- Transmits 1080p/60Hz up to 140 ft., 1080i and all lesser resolutions transmitted up to 270 ft, when used with KD-BBRX receiver Baluns
- Video, Audio, IR and RS-232 distribution via a single CAT6/STP cable
- Fully automatic CAT6/STP cable equalization
- 8 active outputs (4 HDMI/DVI and 4 CAT6/STP) enables flexible integration
- Full Audio control per output for volume, treble, bass, balance, and lip-sync
- Serial IR, Optical IR, Front Panel & RS-232 control
- Supports major control systems such as AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, RTI®, Universal®
- All Key Digital products are fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP techologies. Please click here for more information.
| || |
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: 2U, ½ Rack Width (rack ears included)
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Weight: 5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs
- Product Dimensions: L = 8.25” W = 5.75” H = 3.75”
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: L = 8.25” W = 8.15” H = 5.85”
- Accessories: IR Remote, UL Cert. Power Supply - 6V / 6.66A
* Key Digital® HDMI® product specifications are given using only Key Digital HDMI cables. Using any other cables can alter or prevent your Key Digital HDMI product from meeting the given features and benefits of our advanced line of HDMI products. HDMI Products using CAT6/STP cabling should be properly terminated and of high grade in order to maintain the best performance possible.
Important: To ensure the maximum performance for HDMI signals, the CAT6 STP cable must be used for all configurations where the following products are installed: KD-HDMS8x8, KD-HDMS4x4, KD-BBTX and KD-BBRX. The CAT6 cable has to be terminated according to TIA/EIA-568-B standard. The shield of CAT6 must be soldered on both ends to the shield of RJ45 connector used. Key Digital cannot guarantee the performance of switchers and baluns, if cables other than that specified are used.