An Auto Sensing HDMI/DVI Switcher capable of switching 2 HDMI/DVI Inputs to 1 HDMI/DVI Output
KD-HDMI2X1 switchers by Key Digital® are state-of-the-art HDMI (HDCP compliant) multi-input to one output switchers that maintain crystal-clear, pristine picture and sound quality. KD-HDMI2X1 switchers are a transparent solution for home theaters, custom installers, retailers, and all digital video/audio switching applications. KD-HDMI2x1 switchers support ALL digital HD and SD video standards including 1080p/60, and a multitude of analog and digital audio formats. KD-HDMI2x1 switchers feature iAS™ Intelligent Auto Sense signal detection and switching, pushbutton control, status monitoring LEDs, IR remote control, and support for HDMI's CEC. KD-HDMI2x1 switcher support multiple unit expandability, are individually addressable and DVI-D compatible with Key Digital® adapters and cables.
- Digital switching of 2 HDMI inputs to one (1) HDMI output
- Compatible with all video resolutions
- Auto sensing signal presence and switching to active input
- Supports HDMI, Toslink, PCM and analog L/R Audio
- Compliant with HDCP Copy Protection
- Supports CEC (Consumer Electronics Control)
- Pushbutton control, and corresponding LEDs for status
- HDMI hot-plug detect LEDs provided on the input HDMI connectors
- Easy-to-operate IR remote control
- RS-232 port
- Wired IR control port
- Compatible with all control systems
- Firmware upgradeable
- Built-in mounting flanges
- Unit Width: 10 inches
- Unit Height: 4.5 inches
- Unit Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Unit Depth: 1.5 inches
Key Digital dealers are now able to purchase products online via www.KeyDigitalDirect.com portal.
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.