Bulletproof HDMI® solutions from Key Digital®.
Once a legal (HDCP) source(s) and legal (HDCP) displays are connected to Key Digital’s HDMI product(s) and a key has been established, Key Digital will authenticate all the topology of the connected products without a problem between the source and the display.
HDMI® 1.4 Features:
- 3D - Capability to pass broadcast (1080i/720p) 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Distributes 1 HDMI / DVI source to 4 HDMI/DVI outputs
- Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz):
- SD & HD: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- VESA / RGBHV: From 640x480p up to 1920x1200p
- EDID Control featuring internal library of 6 Default HDMI Handshakes
- Full support for HDMI® with HDCP, Deep Color (12 bits/color) Video
- Automatic sensing of signal presence and switching to active input
- Can be cascaded to support up to 64 outputs or displays
- Default EDID for 1080i or 1080P systems (EDID Control™)
- Output status enabled via RS-232 port
- Supports lossless compressed digital audio
- Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS™-HD Master Audio
HDMI® and HDCP Licensing:
- Key Digital is the official technology adopter of both HDMI® and HDCP technologies, and all Key Digital products are fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP techologies. Please click here for more information.
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: 1U Rack Ears Included
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Dimensions: L = 8.5” W = 4” H = 1.75”
- Shipping Carton Size: L = 15.5” W = 8.5” H = 3.75”
- Product Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Accessories: Rack Ears, UL Certified Power Supply
* Key Digital® HDMI® product specifications are given using only Key Digital HDMI cables. Using any other cables can alter or prevent your Key Digital HDMI product from meeting the given features and benefits of our advanced line of HDMI products. HDMI Products using CAT6/STP cabling should be properly terminated and of high grade in order to maintain the best performance possible.