HDMI/DVI Extender, Booster & Buffer of EDID/HDCP/TMDS/3D with EDID Control
Bulletproof HDMI® solutions from Key Digital®.
Once a legal (HDCP) source(s) and legal (HDCP) displays are connected to Key Digital’s HDMI product(s) and a key has been established, Key Digital will authenticate all the topology of the connected products without a problem between the source and the display.
HDMI Advanced Features:
- 3D - Capability to pass broadcast (1080i/720p) 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- HDMI Ethernet Channel - Allows 100 Mb/s Ethernet between two HDMI connecting devices
- Audio Return Channel - Allows audio to be returned from display back to HDMI source for amplification and display .
- Capable of repeating 1080p resolution up to 65 feet (20 meters)
- Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz):
- SD & HD: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- VESA / RGBHV: From 640x480p up to 1920x1200p
- Supports lossless compressed digital audio:
- Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS™-HD Master Audio
- Internal EDID Library features 10 default EDID configurations
- Auto-adjustment of equalization, buffering and amplification
- Up to 3 KD-HDDA1x1 may be daisy-chained
- Built in EDID Library settings permit passing 3D signals
- Allows extending HDMI/DVI for longer runs than normally possible
- Ultra small design for many applications
- Fixes many HDMI related issues
HDMI® and HDCP Licensing:
- All Key Digital products are fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP techologies. Please click here for more information.
Bob Templeman - HDDA1X1 - CEDIA 2011
- HiFi Residential HDMI Cables
- HiFi Commercial HDMI Cables
- HiFi PRO Commercial HDMI Cables
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: 1U Rack Ears Included
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Dimensions: L = 8.5” W = 4” H = 1.75”
- Shipping Carton Size: L = 15.5” W = 8.5” H = 3.75”
- Product Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Accessories: Rack Ears, UL Certified Power Supply
* Key Digital® HDMI® product specifications are given using only Key Digital HDMI cables. Using any other cables can alter or prevent your Key Digital HDMI product from meeting the given features and benefits of our advanced line of HDMI products. HDMI Products using CAT6/STP cabling should be properly terminated and of high grade in order to maintain the best performance possible.
Key Digital dealers are now able to purchase products online via www.KeyDigitalDirect.com portal.
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.