Bulletproof HDMI® solutions from Key Digital®.
Once a legal (HDCP) source(s) and legal (HDCP) displays are connected to Key Digital’s HDMI product(s) and a key has been established, Key Digital will authenticate all the topology of the connected products without a problem between the source and the display.
- 3D - Capability to pass broadcast (1080p/720p) 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Audio Return Channel - Allows audio to be returned from display back to HDMI source for amplification and display.
- Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz)
- Internal EDID Library features 12 default EDID configurations, in addition to Native EDID data for any Output/Display
- Master Control 2X8 routing expansion of the Control system: one IR and one RS232 can be expanded to 8 IR
- Simultaneous availability of HDMI and CAT5e/6 outputs
- Transmits HDMI/DVI 1080p/60 signals up to 250 feet and HDMI/DVI 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p signals up to 400 feet when used with KD-CATHD150Rx Baluns1 and KD-CAT6STP1X cabling1. Lesser performance with third-party CAT6 cables
- 2 active outputs per zone provide 16 total outputs (8 HDMI and 8 CAT5e/6) in a 8X8 configuration enabling flexible integration options
- Control Routing feature over CAT5e/6 for IR/Uni-directional RS-232 adds up to 8 Control ports to the control system
- IQ Connect™ Setup & Diagnosis terminal via USB
- Serial IR, Optical IR, TCP/IP, Front Panel & RS-232 control
- Accept ASCII and HEX on RS232
- Supports major control systems: Compass Control™, AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, RTI®, Universal®, KNX®
Key Digital @ CEDIA 2012: KD-HD8x8 & KD-HD8x8XC
CEDIA 2012: New Key Digital "Good" and "Better" Audio Product Line-Up Ship This October
Infocomm 2013 - HDMI Matrix Switcher KD-HD8x8XC
- HiFi Residential HDMI Cables
- HiFi Commercial HDMI Cables
- HiFi PRO Commercial HDMI Cables
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: 1U
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Weight: 6 lb plus 1.5 lbs. for Rx Baluns & HDMI Cables
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs
- Product Dimensions: L = 17.5" W = 5.2" H = 1.75"
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: L = 20" W = 12.4" H = 8"
- Accessories: IR Remote Control, (4) KD-PS5V2A UL Certified Power Supply - 12V / 2A
* Key Digital® HDMI® product specifications are given using only Key Digital HDMI cables. Using any other cables can alter or prevent your Key Digital HDMI product from meeting the given features and benefits of our advanced line of HDMI products. HDMI Products using CAT5/6/7 cabling should be properly terminated and of high grade in order to maintain the best performance possible.
Important: Due to differences between Category (CAT5/5e/6) cables, quality of power and ground wiring at the installation, and to ensure the maximum performance of HDMI signal extension, the use of CAT6/STP cabling is strongly recommended for installations utilizing HDMI baluns/extenders. Shielded RJ45 connectors are required when using CAT6/STP cabling. To ensure a successful ground, it is recommended to solder the metal drain wire to the shielded RJ45 connector, as this provides a more reliable ground connection than simply crimping the drain wire under the strain relief collar. CAT cabling must be terminated using the TIA/EIA-568B standard. Key Digital cannot guarantee the performance of switchers and baluns if cables/connectors other than the above specified are used.
Key Digital dealers are now able to purchase products online via www.KeyDigitalDirect.com portal.