8 Inputs to 8 Outputs HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 Matrix Switcher, with built-in Compass Control, supports Ultra HD/4K. Includes 8 KD-CATHD250POHRx Receiver Extenders and 8 KD-IRE3501F IR emitters to control IR controllable devices.
- Simultaneously Active: 8 HDBaseT (CAT5e/6 RJ45) and 8 HDMI outputs with fully automatic CAT5e/6 cable equalization. Supports up to 12 TVs (6 mirrored)
- Compass Control® Inside: Key Digital’s Compass Control® control system is built-in, negating the need for an external master controller (supports up to 27 control ports)
- HDBaseT: Utilized on CAT5e/6 RJ45 outputs
- Signal Extension:
- Up to 210 feet @ 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p
- Up to 120 feet @ 4K/Ultra HD with KD-CATHD250POHRx extenders and approved Key Digital CAT5e/6 cabling
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Ultra HD/4K: 4K x 2K video resolution support for Ultra HD capable TVs and commercial applications such as Digital Movie Theaters, CAD, Post Production
- Audio Return Channel: Allows audio to be returned from a display to an HDMI output, for audio distribution (HDMI outputs only, using 3.5mm I/O port and 3.5mm to PCM cable)
- Audio Return without ARC: Audio may be returned from a display lacking ARC, by using Key Digital’s KD-IQJUMP12FM and KD-35MMAIRH jumper cables
- EDID: Internal library with 15 default EDID configurations for each input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
- Full Buffer™ Technology: Full buffering of HDCP and EDID, for fastest possible switching and viewing of any source/input to any display/output, regardless of multiple output viewing relation
- TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDBaseT/CAT5e/6 or HDMI connections and daisy chain configurations
- Voltage Trigger/Sensors: I/O ports may be used as a voltage trigger in Compass Control system
- Relay Support: 3.5mm I/O ports may be used as relays to support contact closure/opening, when used with an external relay board
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS™-HD Master Audio
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDMI up to 4KUHD/60Fps and HDCP 1.0 to HDCP 1.4 technologies. For HDCP 2.2 sources use KD-HDFIX22 in conjunction with this product.
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
- Control Routing: Enables bi-directional IR/RS-232 control signal extension
- Control: Front panel push buttons and LEDs, TCP/IP, USB Port, Optical IR front/rear, Serial IR, RS-232 with full bi-directional operation
- Major Control System Support: Compass Control®, AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Honeywell®, HAI®, Leviton®, etc.
Key Digital at InfoComm 2014: HDBaseT/HDMI Lite Matrix Switchers and KD-CCKIT1000 Showcase
Overview of the Digital IQ HDBaseT/HDMI Lite Matrix Switchers
- Power Supply: +6V/11.6A (70W)
- Rack Mount: 2U, Full Rack Width (rack ears included)
- Accessories: IR Remote Control, 16 HDMI Cable Clips, 6 ft. USB Data Cable
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product: 17.3” x 6.6” x 3.46”, Weight: 6.6 lbs.
- Packaging: 19.9” x 13.7” x 7.8”, Weight: 16.53 lbs.
Key Digital dealers are now able to purchase products online via www.KeyDigitalDirect.com portal.
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.