Bulletproof HDMI® solutions from Key Digital®.
Once a legal (HDCP) source(s) and legal (HDCP) displays are connected to Key Digital’s HDMI product(s) and a key has been established, Key Digital will authenticate all the topology of the connected products without a problem between the source and the display.
- 3D - Capability to pass broadcast (1080p/720p) 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Full Independent matrix switching of : Video and Control
- Switching of: Analog Audio, Digital Coaxial Audio and HDMI Audio.
- Note: The HDMI and Audio outputs on each card are mirrored. All outputs on a given card (HDMI and external audio RCAs) will receive audio from the same input source.
- Master Control 3X32 routing expansion of the Control system: one IR and two RS232 can be expanded to 16 IR or RS232, 8 IR and 8 RS232
- Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz):
- SD & HD: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- VESA / RGBHV: From 640x480p up to 1920x1200p
- Supports lossless compressed digital audio:
- Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS™-HD Master Audio
- Internal EDID Library features 10 default EDID configurations, in addition to Native EDID data for any Output/Display
- Full Buffering of HDCP and EDID for seamless and fast switching
- TMDS re-clock for support of long HDMI/DVI or CAT6/STP connections and daisy chain configurations
- Flexible I/O config from 1x15 to 15x1
- Cat6 outputs implement HD baseT format
- Full Buffer Technology
- Full matrix buffering support the seamless switching and viewing of any source/input with any display/output, regardless of multiple output viewing relation
- Transmits 1080p/60Hz resolution up to 400 ft. and 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p and 480i/p resolutions up to 600 ft. when used with KD-CATHD500RX Receiver Baluns* and CAT6STP1X
- Fully automatic CAT6/STP cable equalization
- Video, Audio, IR and RS-232 distribution via a single CAT6/STP cable
- 16 active outputs (8 HDMI/DVI and 8 CAT6/STP) enables flexible integration
- Audio switching & processing of volume, treble, bass, balance, and lip-synch for 2-ch stereo formats apply to respective output’s HDMI, RJ45, and Analog/PCM audio connection
- Serial IR, Optical IR, Front Panel & RS-232 control
- Accept ASCII and HEX on RS232
- Supports major control systems: Compass Control™, AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, RTI®, Universal®, KNX®
- All Key Digital products are fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP techologies.
Key Digital at InfoComm 2012: KD-HD8X8BT Control Routing and KD-MC2500 Master Controller
Key Digital at InfoComm 2012: KD-HD8X8BT and KD-CATHD500
CEDIA 2012: Key Digital New, Flexible HDBaseT HD 8x8 Matrix Switcher
Key Digital @ CEDIA 2012: KD-HD8x8BT and KD-CATHD500Rx
- HiFi Residential HDMI Cables
- HiFi Commercial HDMI Cables
- HiFi PRO Commercial HDMI Cables
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: 3RU, Full Rack Width(rack ears included)
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Weight: 14 lb
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs
- Product Dimensions: L = 17.5" W = 9.25" H = 5.25"
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: L = 20" W = 12.4" H = 8"
- Accessories: IR Remote Control, UL Certified Power Supply - 12V / 8.33A, 16 HDMI Cable Clips, 6 ft. USB Data Cable
* Key Digital® HDMI® product specifications are given using only Key Digital HDMI cables. Using any other cables can alter or prevent your Key Digital HDMI product from meeting the given features and benefits of our advanced line of HDMI products. HDMI Products using CAT6/STP cabling should be properly terminated and of high grade in order to maintain the best performance possible.
Important: Due to differences between Category (CAT5/5e/6) cables, quality of power and ground wiring at the installation, and to ensure the maximum performance of HDMI signal extension, the use of CAT6/STP cabling is strongly recommended for installations utilizing HDMI baluns/extenders. Shielded RJ45 connectors are required when using CAT6/STP cabling. To ensure a successful ground, it is recommended to solder the metal drain wire to the shielded RJ45 connector, as this provides a more reliable ground connection than simply crimping the drain wire under the strain relief collar. CAT cabling must be terminated using the TIA/EIA-568B standard. Key Digital cannot guarantee the performance of switchers and extenders if cables/connectors other than the above specified are used.