HDMI Extender, Booster & Buffer with EDID Control, HDCP, Hot Plug Control & built-in Audio De-Embedder of Digital Coaxial & Analog L/R, Supports Ultra HD/4K
- Extension: Ultra HD/4K (4096x2160/60/30/24 or 3840x2160/60/30/24), 3D, 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p, 480p/i HDMI signals up to 75 ft.
- Resolution Support: SD, HD, and VESA up to UHD/4K (4096x2160/60/30/24 or 3840x2160/60/30/24)
- Ultra HD/4K: Supports Ultra HD/4K Signal transmission
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Ethernet Channel: 100 Mb/s Ethernet between two connected HDMI devices
- Audio De-Embedder: Supports de-embedded audio from the HDMI input and send it to external digital or analog audio outputs
- EDID Control: Internal library with 16 default EDID configurations, including native EDID data for any Output/Display
- Full Buffer™ System: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP source & display authentication, Hot Plug Management and EDID Control handshake
- Forced HPD: Capable of forcing HPD (Hot Plug Detection) to ensure a source always puts out a signal
- Auto Adjustment: Feedback, equalization and amplification depending on the length of cabling used
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color (up to 8 bits/color@4k/60)
- I2C Communication: EDID and HDCP transparency from Display to Source
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Power: 5 Volt DC @ 2 Amps, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Rack Mount: 1U Rack Ears Included
- Accessories: Rack Ears, UL Certified Power Supply +5V, 2A
- Product: 8.2” x 1.67” x 3.9”, Weight: 2 lbs
- Packaging: 11.6” x 6.9” x 4.9”, Weight: 5 lbs.
- Enclosure: Black Metal
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.