16 Inputs to 16 Outputs HDBaseT/HDMI via Single CAT5e/6 Matrix Switcher, supports Ultra HD/4K. Includes 16 HDBaseT/HDMI Receiver Extenders(KD-X16X16RX)
- Digital Switching: 16 HDMI Inputs to 16 HDBaseT HDMI Outputs via RJ45
- HDBaseT HDMI Outputs: 16 HDBaseT (CAT5e/6 RJ45) outputs with fully-automatic CAT5e/6 cable equalization
- Control Signal Extension: Each output has individual RS-232, IR input and IR output ports, enabling bi-directional control signal extension
- HDBaseT: Utilized on CAT5e/6 RJ45 outputs
- Extenders: Kit includes 16 (KD-X16X16RX) HDBaseT HDMI Extenders, with IR/RS-232 Control Signal Extension via Single Cat5e/6 Cabling
- Signal Extension:
- Regular Mode:
- Up to 400 feet 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p using Key Digital KD-CAT6STP1X CAT6/STP Cabling
- Up to 300 feet @4K/60/30/24 using KD-CAT6STP1X CAT6/STP Cabling
- Up to 300 feet 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p using third-party cabling
- Up to 230 feet @4K/60/30/24 using third-party cabling
- Long Range Mode(1080p and lesser only):
- Up to 600 feet @ 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p using Key Digital KD-CAT6STP1X CAT6/STP Cabling
- Up to 500 feet @ 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p using third-party cabling
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Ultra HD/4K: Ability to pass UHD/4k Signal (4096x2160/60/30/24 or 3840x2160/60/30/24 at 4:4:4 color spacing and 4096x2160/60 or 3840x2160/60 at 4:2:0 color spacing)
- EDID: Internal library with 16 default EDID configurations for each input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
- IR Control Routing: Discretely route an incoming IR signal from Matrix IR Input to any Rx unit’s IR Output
- Full Buffer™ Technology: Full buffering of HDCP and EDID, for fastest possible switching and viewing of any source/input to any display/output, regardless of multiple output viewing relation
- TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDBaseT/CAT5e/6 or HDMI connections
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color Specifications (8bits/color @ 4K/60)
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDMI up to 4KUHD/60Fps and HDCP 1.0 to HDCP 1.4 technologies. For HDCP 2.2 sources use KD-HDFIX22 in conjunction with this product.
- Control: Front panel push buttons and LEDs, Optical IR, Serial IR, RS-232 with full bi-directional operation
- Memory Presets: 8 Memory presets for output to input selections
- Control System Support: Compass Control®, AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Honeywell®, HAI®, Leviton®, etc.
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Power: 5 Volt DC @ 3 Amps, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Rack Mount: 3U Full Rack Width (rack ears included)
- Accessories: 16 KD-X16x16RX Receiver Extenders, 16 HDMI Cable Clips, IR Remote Control, Serial IR Cable, Rack Ears
- KD-HD16x16ProK Dimensions: 17” x 13.3” x 5.1”, Weight: 16.5 lbs.
- KD-HD16x16ProK Shipping Dimensions: 22.8” x 19.4” x 9.2”, Weight: 25 lbs.
- KD-X16x16RX Dimensions: 5.9" x 3.1" x 0.9", Wight: 0.6 lbs
- KD-X16x16RX Shipping Dimensions (16 units): 20" x 16.2" x 12", Weight: 30 lbs.
- Enclosure: Black Metal
Key Digital dealers are now able to purchase products online via www.KeyDigitalDirect.com portal.
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.