1x2 4K/18G HDMI Distribution Amplifier, HDR10, HDCP2.2
- Digital Distribution: 1 HDMI Source to 2 HDMI Displays
- Ultra HD/4K Resolution: 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 30Hz at 4:4:4 and 60Hz at 4:4:4
- HDCP Licensing: Compliancy up to HDCP 2.2 and backward compliant
- 18 Gbps Bandwidth: High Speed / Performance for latest HDMI standards
- HDR10 (High Dynamic Range): More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels. For some sources KD-HDFIX22 or KD-DA1x2 is needed to pass HDR10.
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Resolution Support: SD, HD, and VESA up to UHD/4K
- Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 30Hz 4:4:4/12 bits or 60Hz 4:4:4/8 bit
- EDID Control: Internal library with 15 EDID handshakes in addition to native EDID data of output/display 1
- Full Buffer™ System: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP source & display authentication, Hot Plug Management and EDID Control handshake
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio™ and Dolby® Atmos
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 Bit at UHD/4K 24/25/30Hz 4:4:4
- HDMI and HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI
- I2C Communication: EDID and HDCP buffering from Display to Source
- CEC Disconnect: Prevents all device communication signals via CEC, ARC, and HDMI Ethernet channels
- Input: HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female
- Output (Each): HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female
- Bandwidth: TMDS bandwidth 18 Gb/s
- Deep Color Support: Digital video formats in Deep Color Mode up to 12 bits/color
- DDC Communication: EDID and HDCP Bi-directional buffering from Display to Source
- KD-DA1x2/1x4 Power Supply: KDPS12W5VD, 5V/2A, 12W, interchangeable head, screw-in connector
- KD-DA1x8 Power Supply: KDPS20W5VC, 5V/2A, 20W, interchangeable head, screw-in connector General:
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Dimensions: 4.9” x 2.5” x .55”
- Shipping Dimensions: 6.5” x 4.3” x 3.4”
- Product Weight: 0.5 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 lb.
Key Digital dealers are now able to purchase products online via www.KeyDigitalDirect.com portal.
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.