2 Component/RGBHV Video Sources/Inputs to 1 Output Auto Sensing Switcher
An Auto Sensing Video/Audio Switcher capable of switching 2 Component/RGBHV Video Sources/Inputs to 1 Output
- Switches 2 Component/RGBHV video sources with analog or digital PCM audio to 1 output
- Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz):
• SD & HD: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
• VESA / RGBHV: From 640x480p up to 1920x1200p
- Converts (PCM) coaxial digital audio to (Toslink) optical digital audio
- Automatic sensing of signal presence and switching to active input
- Expand your system’s Component/RGBHV input capabilities and provide a one cable solution to the display and/or A/V receiver
- Digital Audio conversion allows audio to be routed to A/V receivers as well as the display
- Automatic timed switching via 12 Volt trigger
- Optical IR, Front Panel Controls and 12 Volt trigger
- Supports major control systems such as AMX®, Colorado vNet®, Control4®, Crestron®, HomeLogic™, lifeIware™, RTI®, Savant, Universal®, Xantech®
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: Shelf Mountable. Rack Ears Not Included.
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Dimensions: L = 8.5" W = 4.25" H = 1.75"
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: L = 13.5" W = 7" H = 4.5"
- Product Weight: 1.75 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs
- Accessories: IR Remote Control, UL Certified Power Supply
Key Digital dealers are now able to purchase products online via www.KeyDigitalDirect.com portal.
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.