The KD-CDA12P is the ideal choice for high-quality and economical 12-channel Analog signal distribution from any HDTV or SDTV Component Video (YPbPr) or RGBHV Video source including 1080p, as well as analog stereo or digital (PCM) Audio. It delivers crystal-clear, color-rich, artifact-free, and pristine HDTV and SDTV images to component HDTV-ready monitors in all video formats, including 1080p. The KD-CDA12P is the ideal product for driving your HD and SD sources to plasma displays, front and rear projectors, direct view monitors, and video walls; and can even be adapted for Composite Video and S-Video SDTV applications. Future-proof, expandable, 750 MHz Video bandwidth, the KD-CDA12P drives cables up to 300 feet. It is compact and rugged, and comes equipped with its own convenient mounting bracket
- Distributes 1 Component/RGBHV source to 12 Component/RGBHV outputs / displays
- Supports all SD, HD and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) Resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz)
SD & HD: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p.
VESA & VGA (RGBHV): From 640x480p up to 1920x1200p
- Supports analog and coaxial digital (PCM) Audio distribution.
- Can be daisy chained to support additional outputs to more displays.
- 5 RCA connectors per Input / Output to accommodate Component YPbPr or VGA / RGBHV applications.
- Built-in circuitry allows for cable (RG6) runs up to 300ft.without signal degradation.
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: Mounting Bracket (included)
- Product Dimensions: L = 12.5” W = 6” H = 1.75”
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: L = 16” W = 9” H = 6”
- Accessories: UL Certified Power Supply
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Weight: 4 lb
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs