Bulletproof HDMI® solutions from Key Digital®.
Once a legal (HDCP) source(s) and legal (HDCP) displays are connected to Key Digital’s HDMI product(s) and a key has been established, Key Digital will authenticate all the topology of the connected products without a problem between the source and the display.
- 3D - Capability to pass broadcast (1080p/720p) 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- KD-CATHD300 with KD-CAT6STP1X extends 1080p/60, 1920x1200, 3D, and 4K signals up to 250ft on 1080p/60
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplification depending on the length of cabling used
- Internal EDID Library features 10 default EDID configurations including native EDID data from any Output/Display
- Features both Transmit and Receive IR, RS-232 for bi-directional control signals
- Full support for 12-Bit Deep Color Video
- Supports lossless compressed digital audio:
- Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS™-HD Master Audio
- Support CEC to the main input and output HDMI channel. Does not support CEC for the pass-through HDMI output
- HDMI, IR, RS-232 signals combined over a single CAT6/STP
- Daisy chaining of Tx and Rx units allow almost unlimited extending of HDMI, RS-232, IR and Ethernet signals
- Support for HD Base T® Technology
- All Key Digital products are fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP techologies. Please click here for more information.
- KD-CAT6STP1X - CAT6/STP 1,000 ft Cable
- HiFi Residential HDMI Cables
- HiFi Commercial HDMI Cables
- HiFi PRO Commercial HDMI Cables
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Power: UL Certified Power Supply – 5V / 2A, 110-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Tx - 2.5 Watts, Rx - 5 Watts
- Accessories: Mounting Bracket, Locking HDMI Cable Clip
- Product Dimensions (Each): L = 6” W = 4.1” H = 1.2”
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: L = 15.4” W = 8.7” H = 3.6”
- Product Weight (Each): 1 lb
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs
- Enclosure: Black Metal
* Key Digital® HDMI® product specifications are given using only Key Digital HDMI cables. Using any other cables can alter or prevent your Key Digital HDMI product from meeting the given features and benefits of our advanced line of HDMI products. HDMI Products using CAT5/6/7 cabling should be properly terminated and of high grade in order to maintain the best performance possible.
Important: Due to differences between Category (CAT5/5e/6) cables, quality of power and ground wiring at the installation, and to ensure the maximum performance of HDMI signal extension, the use of CAT6/STP cabling is strongly recommended for installations utilizing HDMI baluns/extenders. Shielded RJ45 connectors are required when using CAT6/STP cabling. To ensure a successful ground, it is recommended to solder the metal drain wire to the shielded RJ45 connector, as this provides a more reliable ground connection than simply crimping the drain wire under the strain relief collar. CAT cabling must be terminated using the TIA/EIA-568B standard. Key Digital cannot guarantee the performance of switchers and extenders if cables/connectors other than the above specified are used.