HDMI via Dual CAT5e/6 (TX + RX Set) Extenders with one way RS232, IR, ARC, Ethernet, support up to 150ft on 1080p/60, support up to 250ft on 1080i/60
- Extends: HDMI via Dual CAT5e/6 cable with ARC, Ethernet
- Control Signal Extension: Bi-directional IR signals OR uni-directional RS-232 control via 3.5mm mono connection on Tx and Rx units
- Signal Extension:
- Up to 250 feet @ 1080p/60, 1920x1200 via KD-CAT6STP1X CAT6/STP
- Up to 150 feet @ 1080p/60, 1920x1200 via third party CAT5e/UTP cable
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Ethernet Channel: 100 Mb/s Ethernet between two HDMI connecting devices
- Audio Return Channel: Audio can be returned from display back to HDMI source for amplification and display
- Auto Adjustment: Equalization depending on the length of cabling used
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Deep Color Support: 12-Bit at 480p/720p/1080i, 8-Bit at 1080p/60
- CEC Support: To the main input and output HDMI channel
- I2C Communication: EDID and HDCP transparency from Display to Source
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies
- Cabling Requirements: Standard UTP CAT5, 5e or CAT6 cabling
- For all installations, we highly recommend use of KD-CAT6STP1X STP cabling, especially in hostile electrical environments
- The shield of CAT6STP must be soldered on both ends to the shield of RJ45 connector used. The CAT5/5e/6 cable has to be terminated according to TIA/EIA-568-B standard. The use of STP CAT5, 5e is not recommended.
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: Bracket (included)
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Dimensions: L = 3.5" W = 1.75" H = 1"
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: L = 7.5" W = 8.5" H = 2"
- Product Weight: 0.6 lb
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Accessories: Mounting Bracket, Locking HDMI Cable Clip, UL Certified Power Supplies
Key Digital dealers are now able to purchase products online via www.KeyDigitalDirect.com portal.
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.