HDMI/DVI to dual CAT5e/6 Cable Extender
The current firmware of various Satellite service providers has an EDID interpretation bug that is prone to errors during 3D content playback via CAT5 baluns. To isolate this issue we recommend use any of Key Digital® Phantom Series™ HDMI Distribution Amplifiers, or Key Digital® Phantom Series™ HDMI Switchers, between Set Top Box and KD-CATHD HDMI balun. The HDMI Distribution Amplifier or Switcher must be set to the 3D default EDID.
HDMI® 1.4 Features:
- 3D - Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- 4K - 4096x2160/24 video resolution support for commercial applications such as Digital Movie Theaters, CAD, Post Production, Graphics and etc.
- Contains 1 KD-CATDRVTX Transmitter Balun and 1 KD-CATDRVRX Receiver Balun
- Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz)
- SD & HD: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- VESA / DVI: From 640x480p up to 1920x1200p
- Full Support for HDMI® 1.4 with HDCP, 12-Bit Deep Color Video
- Supports lossless compressed digital audio:
- Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS™-HD Master Audio
- Works with CAT5, CAT5e, or CAT6 cabling. It is recommended that shielded (STP) CAT6 cabling be used for optimum performance in hostile electrical environments. Not recommended for use with Shielded CAT5 & Shielded CAT5e cabling.
- Transmits (KD-CATDRVTX) and receives (KD-CATDRVRX) HDMI 1080p/60 signals up to 150 feet and HDMI 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p signals up to 300 feet over two CAT5/5e/6*
- Allows extension of HDMI signals distances that standard HDMI cables cannot achieve
- Enables the use of less expensive CAT5/5e/6 UTP cabling for HDMI/DVI signal extension
HDMI® and HDCP Licensing:
- Key Digital is the official technology adopter of both HDMI® and HDCP technologies, and all Key Digital products are fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP techologies. Please click here for more information.
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: Bracket (included)
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Dimensions: L = 3.5" W = 1.75" H = 1"
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: L = 7.5" W = 8.5" H = 2"
- Product Weight: 0.6 lb
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Accessories: Mounting Bracket, Locking HDMI Cable Clip, UL Certified Power Supplies
* Key Digital® HDMI® product specifications are given using only Key Digital HDMI cables. Using any other cables can alter or prevent your Key Digital HDMI product from meeting the given features and benefits of our advanced line of HDMI products. HDMI Products using CAT5/6/7 cabling should be properly terminated and of high grade in order to maintain the best performance possible.
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.