VGA/Component Via CAT5e/6 Baluns (Includes TX/RX)
Key Digitals KD-CATCV is a master carton containing one KD-CVTX transmitter balun, and one KD-CVRX receiver balun. The KD-CATCV transmits and receives all major VGA and Component video signals up-to 1000 feet over CAT5/5e/6 cabling.
- KD-CATCVA contains 1 KD-CVATX Transmitter & 1 KD-CVARX Receiver Balun
- KD-CATCV contains 1 KD-CVTX Transmitter & 1 KD-CVRX Receiver Balun
- Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz)
- SD & HD: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- VESA / VGA (RGBHV): From 640x480p up to 1920x1200p
- Includes breakout cable for Component video
- Cable EQ Adjust Screw, Video Gain Adjust Screw, Video Gain / Audio Switch
- 3.5mm Connector Supports Stereo or Mono Audio
- Transmits (KD-CVATX, KD-CVTX) and Receives (KD-CVARX, KD-CVRX) VGA (RGBHV) or Component (YPrPb) Video signals up to 1,000 feet over a standard UTP CAT5/6/7 cable
- KD-CATCVA and KD-CVARX support two-channel Stereo or Mono Audio up to 1,000 feet over standard UTP CAT5/6/7 cable
- KD-CATCV supports video only. All audio features apply to KD-CATCVA and KD-CVARX models only.
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: Bracket (included)
- Enclosure: Molded ABS
- Product Dimensions: L = 2 W = 2.57 H = 1
- Shipping Carton Dimensions (KD-CATCVA, KD-CATCV): L = 10.5 W = 7.75 H = 2.5
- Shipping Carton Dimensions (KD-CVARX): L = 10.25 W = 6.5 H = 2.5
- Product Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight (KD-CATCVA, KD-CATCV): 2 lbs
- Shipping Weight (KD-CVARX): 1 lb
- Accessories: VGA to Component Breakout Cable, Mounting Bracket, UL Certifi ed External Power Supplies
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.