Single Channel Active Video Transmitter
- Extends video up to 4,000 ft. using a standard CAT5/6/7 cable when used with an Active Receiver (KD-AUVRX or KD-4AUVRX).
- Transmits real-time Color or Black & White video
- Manual Distance Adjustment switches for optimum picture quality at any length run up to 4,000 ft.
- Built-in interference rejection enables wire bundling with other low-voltage lines
- Built-in surge protection, ground loop isolation, gain and loss control, and video detection
- Compatible with CAT5/CAT5e/CAT6/CAT7 cabling
- Works with generic power supplies, from DC/AC 9V to 12 V (not included)
- Allows long runs for Security Cameras via a single CAT5/6/7 cable
- Can be coupled with Key Digital’s KD-4AUVRX 4-Channel Active Video Receiver Hub as part of a multi-camera CCTV system
- Regulation: CE, FCC
- Power Source: DC/AC 9-12V
- Product Dimensions: L =3.75" W = 2.5" H = 1" excluding BNC
- Weight: 0.5 lb
- Operating Temperature: –14ºF to +120ºF
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.