8x8 4K HDMI Matrix Switcher, Audio De-embedding of Analog L/R Balanced/ Unbalanced & Digital Coaxial Audio, HDR, HDCP2.2
- HDMI Matrix Switching: 8 HDMI sources to 8 HDMI outputs
- Audio De-Embedding: Audio from the selected HDMI input is de-embedded through the Coax digital (PCM) or Analog L/R Balanced/Unbalanced
- 4K/UHD Resolution: Supports signals up to 4096x2160 60Hz [4:2:0] 8bit, 4096x2160 30Hz [4:2:2] 12bit, and 4096x2160 30Hz [4:4:4] 8bit
- HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
- Resolution Support: Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA).
- Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 30Hz 4:2:2/12 bits or 60Hz 4:2:0/8 bit
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
- EDID: Internal library with 15 default EDID configurations for input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
- TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDMI connectivity using Key Digital® HDMI cables
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby Atmos
- Control: Front panel buttons/LEDs, Serial IR, Optical IR, RS-232 Control, and TCP/IP Control
- Control System Support: Key Digital® App ready. Compass Control® ready. Fully controllable by all IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP supported control systems via open API: AMX®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Leviton® etc.
- Key Digital® App Ready: Can be controlled over TCP/IP via Key Digital® App
- Input (Each): 1 HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female
- Output (Each): 1 HDMI Connector, Type A, 19 Pin Female 6-Pin Terminal Block for Analog L/R Output RCA Jack for Digital Audio Output [follows SPDIF format (IEC 60958 )]
- Bandwidth: TMDS bandwidth 10.2 Gb/s
- DDC Signal (Data): Input DDC Signal - 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- HDMI Video/Audio Signal: Input Video Signal - 1.2 Volts p-p
- Wired IR: modulated IR signal input, 0-5V TTL or -10to +10V, 3.5mm mono female connector with signal on tip
- Power Supply: KD-PS12V5A - 12V/5A DC Power Supply, Screw-In Type Connector
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: 1U, Full Rack Width (rack ears included)
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Dimensions: 17.25” x 7.5” x 1.75”
- Shipping Dimensions: 21.25” x 13” x 3.5”
- Product Weight: 6.5 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 8 lb.
Key Digital dealers are now able to purchase products online via www.KeyDigitalDirect.com portal.
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.