(May require additional use of KD-HDDA1x1, due to non standard HDCP sources & display)
Bulletproof HDMI® solutions from Key Digital®.
Once a legal (HDCP) source(s) and legal (HDCP) displays are connected to Key Digital’s HDMI product(s) and a key has been established, Key Digital will authenticate all the topology of the connected products without a problem between the source and the display.
- 3D - Capability to pass broadcast (1080p/720p) 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Kit includes 4 KD-CATHD4x4Rx Receive Baluns with power supplies.
- Full switching of 2 independent matrices: HDMI/DVI Audio/Video, and One-Directional IR (Tx to Rx)
- Master Control 2X4 routing expansion of the Control system: one IR and one RS232 can be expanded to 4 IR
- Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz & 50Hz):
- SD & HD: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- VESA / RGBHV: From 640x480p up to 1920x1200p
- Supports lossless compressed digital audio:
- Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS™-HD Master Audio
- Internal EDID Library features 9 default EDID configurations, in addition to Native EDID data for any Output/Display
- Light Buffer Technology dynamic input re-clock
- Multiple output viewing mode is supported by a dynamic realignment in clocking that may appear as a short blink when multiple displays/outputs select a single source/input. This dynamic re-clocking improves video quality on all displays and does not affect switcher performance during non-switching operation
- Full Buffer operation can be achieved with the use of KD-HDDA1x1 for each input, eliminating the need for dynamic realignment of your input signal
- Transmits 1080p/60Hz up to 75 ft. 1080i and all lesser resolutionsup to 100 ft. when used with included KD-CATHD4X4Rx receiver Baluns
- Video, Audio and IR via two CAT5e/6 cables
- 8 active outputs (4 HDMI/DVI and 4 CAT5e/6) enables flexible integration
- External Serial IR routing is also available to control your displays remotely
- Serial IR, Optical IR, Front Panel & RS-232 control
- Accept ASCII and HEX on RS232
- Supports major control systems: Compass Control™, AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, RTI®, Universal®, KNX®
- All Key Digital products are fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP techologies. Please click here for more information.
Key Digital @ CEDIA 2012: Champion Series Products
- HiFi Residential HDMI Cables
- HiFi Commercial HDMI Cables
- HiFi PRO Commercial HDMI Cables
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: 1U
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Weight: 6 lb plus 1.5 lbs. for Rx Baluns & HDMI Cables
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs
- Product Dimensions: L = 17.5" W = 5.2" H = 1.75"
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: L = 20" W = 12.4" H = 8"
- Accessories: IR Remote Control, (4) KD-PS5V2A UL Certified Power Supply - 12V / 2A
* Key Digital® HDMI® product specifications are given using only Key Digital HDMI cables. Using any other cables can alter or prevent your Key Digital HDMI product from meeting the given features and benefits of our advanced line of HDMI products. HDMI Products using CAT5/6/7 cabling should be properly terminated and of high grade in order to maintain the best performance possible.
Important: Due to differences between Category (CAT5/5e/6) cables, quality of power and ground wiring at the installation, and to ensure the maximum performance of HDMI signal extension, the use of CAT6/STP cabling is strongly recommended for installations utilizing HDMI baluns/extenders. Shielded RJ45 connectors are required when using CAT6/STP cabling. To ensure a successful ground, it is recommended to solder the metal drain wire to the shielded RJ45 connector, as this provides a more reliable ground connection than simply crimping the drain wire under the strain relief collar. CAT cabling must be terminated using the TIA/EIA-568B standard. Key Digital cannot guarantee the performance of switchers and extenders if cables/connectors other than the above specified are used.