4 Inputs to 4 Outputs HDMI Matrix Switchers, Audio De-embedders of Coaxial Digital & Analog L/R, support Ultra HD/4K
- HDMI Matrix Switching: 4 HDMI sources to 4 HDMI outputs
- Resolution Support: Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) resolutions up to UHD/4K (4Kx2K/60[4:2:0], 4Kx2K/30/25/24[4:4:4])
- Ultra HD/4K: 4K/2K video resolution support for 4K-capable televisions and commercial applications such as Digital Movie Theaters, CAD, Post Production
- Audio De-Embedder: Audio from the selected HDMI input may be deembedded through the Coax digital (PCM) or Analog L/R audio output
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
- EDID: Internal library with 15 default EDID configurations for input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
- TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDMI connectivity using Key Digital® HDMI cables
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDMI up to 4KUHD/60Fps and HDCP 1.0 to HDCP 1.4 technologies. For HDCP 2.2 sources use KD-HDFIX22 in conjunction with this product.
- Control: Front panel buttons/LEDs, Serial IR, Optical IR, and RS-232 Control, including discrete power on and off via IR and RS-232
- Major Control System Support: Compass Control®, AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, Extron, Leviton®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, etc.
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.