4-Channel Passive Video Transceiver TX/RX
- Extend video up to 4,000 ft. using a standard CAT5/6/7 cable when used with together or with an Active Video Transmitter (Key Digital® Model KD-AUVTX).
- Extend video up to 2,600 ft when used with a Passive Transmitter Balun (Key Digital Models KD-PVB and KD-4PUV)
- Receives real-time Color or Black & White video
- Manual Distance Adjustment switches for optimum picture quality at any length run up to 4,000 ft.
- Built-in interference rejection enables wire bundling with other low-voltage lines
- Built-in surge protection, ground loop isolation, gain and loss control, and video detection
- Compatible with CAT5/CAT5e/CAT6/CAT7 cabling
- Works with generic power supplies, from DC/AC 9V to 12 V (not included)
- Allows long runs for Security Cameras via a single CAT5/6/7 cable
- Can be paired with additional KD-4PUV 4-Channel Passive Video Receiver Hubs as part of a multi-camera CCTV system
- Can be coupled with Key Digital’s KD-AUVTX Active Video Transmitter as part of a multi-camera CCTV system
- Coupling with a passive Transmitter/Transceiver or a passive Multi-Channel Transmitter/Transceiver will provide quality video up to 2,600 ft.
- Regulation: CE, FCC
- Power Source: DC/AC 9-12V
- Product Dimensions: L = 7" W = 3.3" H = 11.75" excluding BNC
- Weight: 2 lb
- Operating Temperature: –14ºF to +120ºF
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.