The KD-MSV8X48CAT5 is part of the Fat Boy family of switchers. With 8 Inputs
and 48 Outputs, the full matrix non-blocking switcher and distribution
amplifier allows each one of the 48 outputs to be seamlessly connected to
any one of the 8 available inputs.
Key Digital® now offers Matrix Switching over CAT5 solutions.
A rack mountable bundle
consisting of six (6) KD-MSV8X8 switchers, KD-CAT5PANEL rack mount,
together with KD-CAT5XRCA or KD-CAT5XBNC’s provide a single unit for any switching application.
- Front panel LED input/output assignment confirmation
- Easily controlled via IR remote (included) with discrete codes, Serial IR, and RS-232
- RCA style connectors for ease of installation
- Slim 1U Rack chassis for space conservation
- Built-in circuitry allows for cable (RG6) runs up to 300 ft. without signal degradation
- Capable of switching RGBHV signals by sharing 2 inputs and 2 output zones
- Serial IR, Optical IR, Front Panel, Discrete Remote Codes, & RS-232 control.
- Supports major control systems such as AMX®, Colorado vNet®, Control4®, Crestron®, HomeLogic™, lifeIware™, RTI®, Savant, Universal®, Xantech®