The KD-MSV16X24 is part of the Fat Boy family of switchers.With 16 Inputs and 24 Outputs, the full matrix
non-blocking switcher and distribution amplifier allows each one of the 24 outputs to be seamlessly connected to any one of the 16 available inputs
- Seamless matrix Switching of up to 16 Component, S-Video, and Composite Video to 24 independent zones or Outputs
- Front LEDs indicate the selected source and input/output status
- Bandwidth of 750MHz supports resolutions up to 1080p
- Optical IR, RS-232, Front Panel Controls, RCA connectors
- Video can be switched to black video (mute)
- Allows for multiple expansion of YPrYb sources to multiple displays in multiple zones
Key Digital® Superior Technology Inside:
- Built-in circuitry allows for cable (RG6) runs up to 300 ft. without signal degradation
- Capable of switching RGBHV signals by sharing 2 inputs and 2 output zones
- Serial IR, Optical IR, Front Panel, Discrete Remote Codes, & RS-232 control.
- Supports major control systems such as AMX®, Colorado vNet®, Control4®, Crestron®, HomeLogic™, lifeIware™, RTI®, Savant, Universal®, Xantech®
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Dimensions: L = 17.5" W = 7" H = 1.75"
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: L = 23.5" W = 11" H = 4.5"
- Accessories: IR Remote Control, UL Certified Power Supply
- Product Weight: 6 lb
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs
- Expansion SKUs Shipping Weights Chart