|We wish everyone Seasons Greetings and a Happy New Year!
Key Digital® ended the year after attending CEDIA 2016, InfoComm 2016, and ISE 2016. We would like to extend our thanks to everyone who had a chance to take part in our Booth Tours, Trainings, and New Product Releases.
For a recap on our tradeshow attendance, check out these videos!
We’re looking forward to giving you an in depth look at Key Digital Products and Solutions for 2017 at:
February 7-10, 2017 • Booth 5-S113
Amsterdam RAI, Amsterdam Netherlands
April 27-29, 2017 • Booth 3172
Orange County Conv. Center, Orlando, FL
June 4-10, 2017 • Booth C3917
Las Vegas Conv. Center, Las Vegas NV
September 6-9, 2017 • Booth 3223
San Diego Conv. Center, San Diego CA
Enterprise AV - HD Over IP Solutions
Key Digital's HD over IP solutions create an expandable HDMI over IP system that can be scaled to fit any installation. Add up to 1024 Tx units and an unlimited number of Rx units for the ultimate custom video solution.
KD-IP120Tx - HDMI over IP (Tx) Transmitter, supports HDMI Pass-through
KD-IP120Rx - HDMI over IP (Rx) Receiver
KD-IP120POETx - HDMI over IP with Power Over Ethernet (Tx) Transmitter, supports HDMI Pass-through
KD-IP120POERx - HDMI over IP Power Over Ethernet (Rx) Receiver
|Compass Control Programming Professional In-Depth Training
Expansive class immersing attendees in Key Digital's hardware-software solution and offering education on all Compass Control programming levels .
The course begins with system introduction and design and works up through modular drag & drop programming, module development, custom GUI programming methods, and advanced logic building.
March 7 - 10, 2017 • 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Key Digital HQ,
521 East 3rd Street,
Mt. Vernon, NY 10553
Travel & Hotel Info • Hotel / Lunch Included
Please bring a PC or
Mac with VM Software (Windows)
- Attendees may attend the entire course, or join for specific days
in order to achieve their desired certification levels.
Day 1 (AM):
Compass Control System Design Certification
- Key Digital hardware-software solutions
- System design cases
- Compass control system introduction
- C1 System Design Certification
Day 1 (PM):
Key Digital Hardware & Software Certification
- Group A (System Design)
- Digital video system specification
- Solution selling
- Group B (Programming +)
- Modular system programming
- Hands-on stations with Compass Alliance Partners
- C1 Programming + Certification
Programming + (contd.)
- Editing modular macros
- Custom module development
- IR, RS-232 and TCP/IP code-set management
- C2 Device Management Certification
Getting Graphical – Custom GUI
- Page layering for efficient multi-zone programming
- GUI building with Compass graphical elements:
- Simple GUI elements
- Flick gesture control
- Embedding web elements
- Utilizing variables and macros
- Logic building for GUI navigation
- Bi-directional modules in custom GUI
- Finalizing custom GUI program
- Index & Array advanced implementation
- Custom GUI in core applications
- C3 Certification presentation
- Bi-directional driver session with Compass Control Engineers
- Compass Control Q&A and crystal ball
|FAQs - hosted by Key Digital's System Design Group
||How do I change the HDMI handshake that is going to a 4K video source connected to one of your switchers?
Key Digital products provide the integrator the ability to choose from an expansive built-in handshake library, or to copy the handshake of a connected display/output.
EDID is set different on varying products, but we are glad to announce that our new model matrix switchers offer the ability to easily change the EDID going to each source via the included IR remote control.
Typically, we recommend integrators use our handshake library. With the IR remote it is simply:
- R2, R1, R3, Input Key, X,X
Use the 1-8 Input buttons to select the desired input device you’d like to send the handshake to. Use the numerical keypad at the bottom of the remote to choose the desired handshake from the below table