Key Digital’s KD-CATDA8TX is a Distribution Amplifier Transmit Balun.
Key Digital’s KD-CATDA8TX is a Distribution Amplifier Transmit Balun. The KD-CATDA8TX transmits all major VGA and Component video signals, as well as Stereo or Mono audio, up-to 1000 feet over CAT5/5e/6 cabling to eight receiver Baluns and features local video and audio throughputs for local monitoring or daisy-chaining to additional KD-CATDA Distribution Amplifier Transmit Baluns.
- Distributes VGA/Component Video and Stereo or Mono Audio to 8 CAT5/6/7 outputs up to 1000 feet
- Component (YPrPb): 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i
- VGA (RGBHV): From 640x480p up to 1920x1200p
- Video/Audio Gain and EQ adjustment when used with KD-CVARX Receiver Balun
- Connects a VGA/Component Video Source and Stereo or Mono Audio to 8 displays up to 1000 feet away over a single CAT5/6/7 cable
- Compatible with any VGA or Component Video source device, and accepts all video resolutions
- Full integration with Key Digital KD-CVARX
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: Shelf Mount
- Product Dimensions: L = 7” W = 3.5” H = 1.5”
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: L = 10.25” W = 6.5” H = 2.5”
- Accessories: VGA (F) to RCA (F) Breakout Cable, VGA M to F Cable, 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable, UL Certified Power Supply
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Weight: 1 lb
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs
All Key Digital® products are covered by a Limited 3 Year Product Warranty – click here for full warranty information.