|| How do I select the right Video/Audio Distribution Amplifier for my application?
KDS has an ever-expanding line of high-quality and versatile Distribution Amplifiers, designed exactly to suit the needs of our home theater enthusiast, custom installer, business, and retailer customers.
- KD-HDDA1x2 - 1 HDMI/DVI Input to 2 HDMI/DVI Outputs Distribution Amplifier
- KD-HDDA1x3 - 1 HDMI/DVI Input to 3 HDMI/DVI Outputs Distribution Amplifier
- KD-HDDA1x4 - 1 HDMI/DVI Input to 4 HDMI/DVI Outputs Distribution Amplifier
- KD-CDA3 - 3 Channel HDTV (Audio/Video) Distribution Amplifier (Also Supports 1080p, RGBHV, CVBS, S-Video)
- KD-CDA6 - 6 Channel HDTV (Audio/Video) Distribution Amplifier (Also Supports 1080p, RGBHV, CVBS, S-Video)
- KD-CDA12P - 12 Channel HDTV (Audio/Video) Distribution Amplifier (Also Supports 1080p, RGBHV, CVBS, S-Video)
||So, why might I need a Distribution Amplifier in my installation application?
For installations where you need to distribute your HD and SD video to more than one destination, you need a high-quality Distribution Amplifier (DA). Perhaps you have a configuration where you need to distribute an HDTV Set Top Box output to a handful of display monitors. You’ll want to feel confident that the DA introduces little or no degradation to your signals.
- In some installation applications, you may need to distribute your HD and SD sources to many destinations, like to a video wall...
- In other cases, you may have more modest distribution requirements, perhaps feeding just a few monitors or displays...
- The video sources can come in a variety of formats and standards, like HD, SD, Component Video (YPbPr), or VGA (RGBHV); you may have analog or digital audio...
- Perhaps you may need to adjust the video outputs to compensate for other equipment...
Then you’ll need to have the right, flexible Distribution Amplifier (DA) to get the job done, like those uniquely offered by KEY DIGITAL SYSTEMS. Our DA’s produce crystal-clear images which do not harm your input signals, can drive long cables (typically up to 300 feet, and our ADA4 which can drive up to 1000 feet), and can be cascaded to accommodate future expansion requirements. Let us help you choose exactly the right DA for your specific installation application.